Manatee Community Action Agency, Inc. changes lives, embodies the
spirit of hope, improves our community and makes it a better place
to live. We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated
to helping people help themselves and each other.
Helping people, changing lives in our community through education,
partnerships, and delivery of quality services.
Our Core Values:
- Treat people with dignity by being professional and considerate of others’ needs and cultural differences.
- Willing to do the right thing in the spirit of MCAA policies, even if difficult.
- Makes and uphold decisions based on what is best for the organization.
- Follows through on commitments and promises.
- Follows through on accomplishing organizational goals and objectives.
- Proactively monitors legal and regulatory requirements.
- Deals with performance problems by establishing facts and taking the appropriate action.
- Accepts responsibility for one’s own actions.
- Has a solid understanding of all services available and possesses skills to expertly serve our clients and community.
- Possesses expertise in complying with policies, legal and regulatory requirements.