LIHEAP services are provided to assist families, particularly those with the lowest incomes that pay a high proportion of their household income for home energy, meet their immediate home energy needs.
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Poverty Income Guidelines*
Effective October 1, 2017
|People in the Household||150%|
|For each addition person in the household with more than 10 people, add:||$6,270|
*These figures are based on the 2018 U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) poverty guidelines published in the Federal Register on October 1, 2017.
- Pick your appointment time from the available slots on the calendar. (Appointments may be available up 2 weeks in advance.) It is possible that there will be no available slots. If that is the case, you should try again the next day when more slots open up. The schedule accurately reflects the number of slots we have and the number of staff we have to fill them.
- Once you have chosen an appointment time, you will be asked to fill out our LIHEAP application form. You need to fill out this form in order to keep your appointment time.
- Your appointment request will be reviewed to make sure you meet some minimum eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these requirements, your appointment will be canceled and you will be contacted.
- When you arrive for your appointment you need to have ALL of the required paperwork with you.
- As the schedule indicates, appointments are VERY tightly packed. For this reason, we will cancel appointments for anyone more than five minutes late. If your appointment is canceled, you will need to reschedule your appointment.
NOTE: Appointment links are active 8:00am – 11:59pm Monday-Friday.
Current scheduling: 8:00am-10:30am
Current scheduling: 8:00am-12:30pm
on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month